Chiropractic doctors are licensed to diagnose all conditions and treat a broad range of physical conditions in patients with muscular, nervous, and skeletal problems, especially the spine.
When you think of a Chiropractor, you think of a doctor that will adjust a patients' spine to change the alignment. While this is true, there is much more to it than that. Chiropractors make use of conventional diagnostic tests, such as X-rays, MRIs, and lab work to determine the cause of your problem and use multiple methods to correct those problems. Adjustments to the spine are important because this is the area that protects the nerves. Chiropractors also may adjust the wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees and ankles to achieve greater balance in the body.
Other forms of treatment are used in conjunction with adjustments to improve your condition. These are:
- Electric Stimulation
- Therapeutic exercise
- Prenatal adjustments/therapies
- We work with your OB/GYN to help you have a safe delivery
- Cold Laser Therapy, Class IV, IIIb depending upon the condition
- Nutrition counseling
- Massage therapy, myofascial trigger point therapy, stain-counterstrain, Graston Technique
- Physical rehabilitation: Stuart McGill exercises, McKenzie
- The best chiropractic decompression methods, including teaching you how to do self care
Call our office at