At Adam Story Chiropractic Corp, we recognize that your choice of a chiropractor in Camarillo is driven both by the chiropractor's competency and personality. When searching for the best chiropractic treatment, you need a chiropractor who is experienced, understanding and supportive. We work together as a team to ensure that we are responsive to your needs and keep you informed about your health issues. We look forward to getting to know you.
Adam Story, DC
Dr. Story fully understands the needs of athletes. As a competitor himself, he understands your need to heal quickly and completely. He is an expert at determining the exact tissue that is causing your pain. Very often, it's a ligament strain, tension in a tendon, or a muscular imbalance that is the underlying cause of long-lasting pains in the body.
Dr. Story is able to uncover training mistakes that lead to injuries. Dr. Story goes "above and beyond" just eliminating pain.
Our mission here in Camarillo is to be the best chiropractic office and give you the advantages of quicker recover and long lasting results by utilizing specialized sports injury techniques to your injuries.
One of our newest methods is Cold Laser Therapy. We are one of the only chiropractic offices in Camarillo to have this technology. Cold Laser's have revolutionized the treatment of sports injuries. What used to take months to heal now takes a couple of weeks. The power of the Cold Laser Therapy is in it's ability to repolarize the cells of damaged tissue, so that they can heal faster. This creates within our body an increased production of ATP, increased cellular enzymes and increased lymphatic flow. This results in fast healing of injuries, reduced swelling quicker than standard methods, and improved strength. We use the Cold Laser Therapy on patients regardless of the kind of injury because it just gets the body to heal that much quicker!
- 1992 California State University, Northridge
- 1996 D.C. Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
POST DOCTORAL TRAINING
- Internship 1995-1996 Glendale Chiropractic Clinic
- Preceptorship 1996 Las Posas Family Chiropractic, Camarillo, CA
- 1996 Certified Gonstead Method Practitioner
- 1999 President, American Heart Association - Camarillo, CA Chapter
- 2003 Gonstead Clinical Studies Society
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION
- 1996 National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1996 California State Board of Chiropractic
- 1996 Junior Achievement Instructor
- 1999 Learning Tree University Instructor
- 1999 Camarillo Health Care District Instructor
- 2001 Conejo Valley Adult Education Instructor
- Since 1996 Private practice in Camarillo, CA
- 1996 Rescue Mission, volunteer doctor, Oxnard
- 1992 Golden Key Honor Student
- 1992 Los Angeles College of Chiropractic Class Representative
- 1992 Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges
- 1996 Dean's List Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- 1996 Delta Sigma Honorary Scholastic Society of the Healing Arts
- 1997 American Heart Association, Camarillo, CA Volunteer of the Year Award
- 2013, 2014, 2015 Voted Camarillo's "Favorite Chiropractor" by the Ventura County Star
- 1995 Ergonomic Training at Baxter Health Care
- 1998 Sports injury presentation to Leisure Village, Camarillo, CA
- 1999 Alternative Health Care at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
- 1999 Learning Tree University Trigger Point Therapy
- 2000 Noontime Rotary, Camarillo, CA
- 2000 - 2011 Cycling Ergonomics and Biomechanics Channel Islands Cycling Club
- 1996 to 2013 Trigger Point Therapy Instructor - Camarillo Health Care District