In our Chiropractic office, we use many forms of massage therapy. These methods are specific to solving problems and should not be confused with "spa" massage (if a person wants a spa-massage, we can refer you to reputable, licensed people in town).
Graston Technique® is used to treat soft tissue conditions, whether they are chronic or acute and post surgical. The Graston Technique® offers many advantages to the patient such as:
- Decreases overall time of treatment (we can accomplish more with Graston and do it faster than with our hands)
- Fosters faster rehabilitation/recovery (we are able to apply deeper forces to the tissue)
- Reduces need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent
The Vibracussor is used to alter the underlying fascia and remove scar tissue, adhesions, and fibrosis. This has many advantages such as:
- Very gentle
- Allows us to work on areas too painful to use Graston
- Excellent for post-surgical scars
- Usually the patient can feel the results within 3-5 visits.
Call our office at